Member Goodwills are independent, community-based organizations, governed by local boards of directors. Each local Goodwill® must be accredited, apply for membership and meet the criteria and standards for membership established by Goodwill Industries International, Inc.
The Goodwill Industries International Member Services Center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits that can enhance their programs and services and grow their Goodwills, including:
- Conferences and Learning Events
- Consultations on Contracts, HR, Finance, Retail, IT, Workforce Development and Membership Standards
- Community Needs Assessments
- Group Buying Opportunities
- Leadership, Board and Professional Development
- Business Development
- Public Policy Monitoring and Advocacy
- Research and Development
To contact Goodwill Industries International, call (800) 741-0186 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.