Partnering with a trusted nonprofit partner like Goodwill Industries International enables your organization to effectively and efficiently serve the communities where your consumers and employees live and work.
For more than 110 years, Goodwill® has built communities that work, serving nearly 6.7 million people last year and using 82 percent of our revenue to support critical community-based programs and services.
Our partners support:
- Job training and employment placement for people who have disabilities, lack education or job experience, or have other problems finding and keeping employment.
- Financial strengthening programs that equip program participants with the skills to achieve economic stability.
- Youth services that promote healthy development and preparation for a successful future.
Let’s Get To Work
Goodwill Industries International seeks mutually beneficial, collaborative partnerships that –
- Generate resources for local Goodwills.
- Expand employment and training opportunities, financial strengthening programs, and youth services for Goodwill program participants.
- Build public awareness of Goodwill’s mission.
- Align Goodwill’s brand with the brands of the world’s most respected companies.