Who We Serve
Goodwill® services are designed to meet the diverse needs of youth, seniors, veterans and military families, immigrants, and people with disabilities, criminal backgrounds and other specialized needs.
We are committed to helping you earn a living and improve your life. A career can enable you to achieve your dreams.
So that you have what you need to start your career, we begin by understanding your goals and building on your strengths.
- Immigrants We help you become part of the community through language and cultural awareness classes.
- People with criminal backgrounds We help you reintegrate into society and become a contributing member in your local community.
- People with disabilities We help you live independently, get a job, and advance your career by providing access to support services, specialized training and assistive technology.
- Seniors We coordinate job readiness programs and supportive services to help you live independently, pursue your employment goals and gain economic security.
- Veterans and Military Families We help you and your military spouse find employment, health services and skills for entering or reentering the workplace.
- Youth We prepare you for a successful educational and financial future.
Hear From Individuals We Serve
Hear All Stories »