GOODWILL STORES AND DONATION CENTERS ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF SHOPPERS, DONORS AND EMPLOYEES AS THEY REOPEN ACROSS MICHIGAN.
A variety of safety precautions are in place at Goodwill Retail and Donation Centers in Michigan to protect against exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Employees complete daily health check-ins when reporting to work.
- Employees wear Personal Protective Equipment.
- The number of customers allowed in stores at any given time is limited based on state guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Protective shields are in place.
- Signage and floor markings encourage social distancing.
- Curbside drop-offs are available.
- All donations are quarantined.
FIND YOUR LOCAL GOODWILL
View re-opening schedules for Goodwills in Michigan.
Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan’s Heartland
— Battle Creek
Goodwill Industries of Greater Grand Rapids
— Grand Rapids
Goodwill Industries of Northern Michigan
— Traverse City
Goodwill Industries of Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan
— Marinette WI