When you work with Goodwill® to increase your business, you form a bond with a respected brand that has worked to improve lives and communities for nearly 120 years.
Goodwill was rated the number one brand for 2016 and 2017 in the Brand World Value Index from the creative agency Enso. It has been on Forbes’ list of top most inspiring companies for three consecutive years — the only nonprofit featured on that list.
BE A GOODWILL SPONSOR
Goodwill ranked in the top five brands (out of 200) according to how Americans analyze a brand’s purpose. (World Value Index, 2018, 2017 and 2016). It has been on Forbes’ list of most inspiring companies for three consecutive years — the only nonprofit featured on that list. Additionally, Goodwill is proud to be recognized by GuideStar with its Platinum Seal of Approval, the organization’s highest rating for charities.
- Annual Sponsorships – Our annual packages offer year-long benefits and provide the highest and broadest level of exposure to our network of 156 independent community-based Goodwill organizations across the United States and Canada. Packages vary depending on level.
- À La Carte Sponsorships – Our à la carte sponsorships provide segmented access and exposure to local Goodwill staff members beyond our conferences. We offer a menu of stand-alone or packaged benefits that you can purchase to complement exhibits.
BECOME A GOODWILL EXHIBITOR
Exhibit at Goodwill Member Marketplace LIVE events to meet the local Goodwill staff members who are directly involved in service adoption and purchasing decisions for our 156 local Goodwill organizations and their 3,300 retail stores across the United States and Canada. You will gain access and exposure to Goodwill staff who attend our annual Leadership Conference event. Increase exhibit exposure with à la carte sponsorship options.
- 2020 Leading Change Virtual Conference
- Exhibit Dates: October 6 – 8, 2020
- Attendees: Goodwill staff members representing retail, marketing, information technology, finance, loss prevention, safety, business services, resource development, human resources, workforce development, digital learning and skills accreditation.
BECOME A GOODWILL VENDOR
Showcase your organization’s goods and services virtually to Goodwill professionals through Goodwill’s Member Marketplace ONLINE, a vendor directory that Goodwill organizations use to find corporate and employee discounts.