When you work with Goodwill® to increase your business, you form a bond with a respected brand that has worked to improve lives and communities for nearly 120 years.
Goodwill was rated the number one brand for 2016 and 2017 in the Brand World Value Index from the creative agency Enso. It has been on Forbes’ list of top most inspiring companies for three consecutive years — the only nonprofit featured on that list.
BE A GOODWILL SPONSOR
Sponsor to build deeper relationships with Goodwill staff at all Goodwill conferences and on Goodwill communication platforms.
- Annual Sponsorships offer year-long benefits by providing the highest and broadest level of exposure for organizations seeking to work with Goodwill and its member organizations. Packages vary depending on level.
- Targeted Sponsorships provide segmented access and exposure for organizations seeking to achieve the highest impact at one conference or one Goodwill communication platform.
- À La Carte Sponsorships offer a menu of conference and non-conference stand-alone benefits with prices ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
BECOME A GOODWILL EXHIBITOR
Exhibit at Goodwill Member Marketplace LIVE events and gain the opportunity to meet stakeholders directly involved in service adoption and purchasing decisions for our 157 local Goodwill organizations and their 3,300 retail stores across the United States and Canada.
- 2020 Summer Conference and Member Marketplace LIVE
- Exhibit Dates: Monday, August 10, and Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- Exhibit Location: Washington, DC
- Exhibit Format: 8’ x 10’ Booth in designated tradeshow area
Attendees: Retail, marketing, information technology, finance, loss prevention, safety, business services and resource development
- 2020 Fall Conference and Member Marketplace LIVE
- Exhibit Dates: Monday, October 5, and Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Exhibit Location: Long Beach, CA
- Exhibit Format: 6’ x 2’ Table Tops during breakfasts, lunches and networking breaks
Attendees: Human Resources, Mission Advancement, Digital Learning, Skills Accreditation, Resource Development
BECOME A GOODWILL VENDOR
Showcase your organization’s goods and services virtually to Goodwill professionals through Goodwill’s Member Marketplace ONLINE, a vendor directory that Goodwill organizations use to find corporate and employee discounts.