We offer quality, customized services that enable people with disabilities to live, work and play in their local communities.
Every local Goodwill shares a belief that everyone should have the opportunity to live independently, earn a wage, and achieve their dreams. Some Goodwills specialize in assisting children and adults with specific disabilities, such as visual or hearing impairments, mental health issues, brain injuries, substance abuse, or autism.
Here is a brief list of programs for people with disabilities offered by local Goodwills:
- Individualized placement and support services to obtain and keep competitive jobs.
- Free career centers that assist you in searching for a job, writing a resume and building your job interview skills.
- Departments that can place you with businesses and state and federal government.
- Rehabilitation programs that help you in your physical recovery.
- Resources for farmers and ranchers with disabilities through our AgrAbility partnership.
- Assistance with your taxes through our Real Economic Impact (REI) partnership, which can provide you up to $5,000 in credits, if eligible
Contact your local Goodwill to see what programs are available in your area.
For more information about our tax preparation services, visit the REI Tour.
To find an AgrAbility project in your state, contact Goodwill AgrAbility Coordinator Eric Olson.