Based in Rockville, MD, Goodwill Industries International works with the 156 local Goodwill member network providing support in mission services, retail and donated goods, and business development.
Join this award-winning team that makes a difference in communities around the world!
View Current Job Opportunities
GII WORKPLACE VALUES
- Respect: We treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Stewardship: We honor our heritage by being socially, financially, and environmentally responsible.
- Ethics: We strive to meet the highest ethical standards.
- Learning: We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- Innovation: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity, and change.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Our employees can advance their education through:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individual professional development
- Mentoring programs
There are many opportunities for employee engagement at GII:
- Goodwill donation drives
- Community food drives
- Family fun day
- Goodwill Industries® week celebration
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative & Task Force
- Holiday events and heritage luncheons
- March Madness team events
- Annual Goodwill bus tour
- Service award recognition
BENEFITS AND EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING
GII employee benefits include:
- Health and dental plans
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 personal days
- Vacation and sick leave
- Telecommuting and flex time options
- Employee Assistance Program
- New Hire Ambassador Program
- Remote job opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Free onsite parking and easy Metro access
- Annual onsite Wellness Fair and flu shots
- Wellness programs, including Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Smoking Cessation
- Onsite healthy cooking demos
We promote environmentally sound practices in the workplace, incorporating sustainability in our policies, training, and operation. We are proud of our Energy Star Partner and Montgomery County Certified Green Business awards.